To assist you in your calendar planning, here is some preliminary information (More detailed info upcoming):
1. To register for Faith Formation, Parents must register with the parish by creating a ParishSoft account. Those who still need to, please register as St. John Paul II parishioners by going to our parish website at: https://www.nocateecatholic.com/online-registration
2. K-6 Families (ALL Families Welcome: public, Catholic and homeschool!)
There will be a Parent Meeting on the First Thursday of each month beginning on September 2nd.
There will also be one additional Thursday Family Community Meeting each month.
3. Confirmation Year 1 (7th grade) will take place on Wednesday evenings from 6:30-7:30pm starting on September 15th and Confirmation Year 2 (8th grade) will take place on Sunday evenings from 6:30-8pm starting on September 12th.
4. High School Youth Ministry is in the works, so keep it in your thoughts and prayers.
5. Mark your calendars for a Parent Information Night on Thursday, August 19th at 7pm.
Parents, you have been entrusted with a treasure of faith to pass on to your precious children with the support of the Church and other families! This year you will experience renewed joy in Christ as you nurture faith in the hearts of your children and grow in friendship with other families. We are here for you all along the way! God bless! In Christ, Dominic Salamida and the Faith Formation Team